Safety is always a top priority for us at BreLuxe Beauty, for our network of artists, our clients, and our partners.
We Highly Recommend Working with only Safety Conscious People, Period!
Especially with the Covid-19 Pandemic, More Safety, Sanitation, Disinfecting, Social Distancing, and other Personal Protective Equipment for safety measures are recommended.
We believe, with all this safety your experience should NOT be compromised, so we have already started to curate the experience, so you do not miss out on your special beauty moment and feels!!
It is not much more than we normally do, just being more aware and safe with more cleaning time, protective gear, and wellness checks!
- Speak about safety and cleanliness to ensure they meets your standards.
- Chat through what the beauty set up would be for hair and makeup.
- Make suggestions or requests before booking.
- Prior to the appointment (less than 24 hours) perform a self-health check and put in writing that you are or are not meeting proper health listed by the CDC for personal and social activities.
- Ensure that you are working in a well ventilated room with few persons in one area.
- Follow up with anyone you worked with if you or someone you have been in contact with has been sick or tested positive for Covid-19.
- Be honest, aware and conscious of your health and safety along with others.
- Communicate if you feel unsafe or unsure about your health or safety.